shaayad kuch bhi...
Currently I am sitting in the office and am very busy. Busy indeed...In the last couple of hours - I read some interesting posts by fellow blogdosts from the blogosphere, sneaked into facebook, wrote few emails and I have now finally decided to write a post for my blog today. 'Padosi' colleague has also been busy just like me for the past two hours. Afterall, there are 12 (i think) contestants in the 'Britain's next top model' show. Kam se kam usey do ghantey tho lag hi jaatey hai na sab contestants ka biodata padhney ke liye. It is nice that, for a change both of us are minding our own businesses than gossipping about other colleagues.
ok, enough of staring at the 'new post' page anticipating a flash of idea to strike for a post. High time I started typing something in it. But what am I going to write about today? Several options lie before me that I am confused-
1) em....may be I should write about the three beautiful things that happened since the time I woke up this morning?
Arrey..It is only 11:30 am now. Perhaps if it was 6pm, then I would have had three beautiful things to write about. Fair enough.
2) May be I should write about some social issue today - poverty, education, corruption, gender discrimination, politics??
Nah....that clearly is not my niche. Ruled out.
3) I know, I know...may be I should write about current affairs - transport disruption due to bad weather? 2018 world cup football bidding? 2G scam? economic recession? rising unemployment?
usey tho rehney hi doon tho acha hai...this is a blog - news paper thodi na hai.
4) How about a short story??
usey tho likhthey likhthey poora din beet jayega. Islliye aaj nahi..phir kabhi
5) ok, just post a picture today.
Picture?? yet again?? There are already more pics in my blog than words.
5) oh..tho phir I should just add a musical video today.
Arrey do din pehley wohi tho kiya tha.... waisey bhi .. you tube se nikaalkar blog mein video embed karney se post thodi na kehlaata hai voh.
Tho phir aaj likha kya jaaye??
Itna sochna zaroori hai lya? Remember? this blog was meant to serve as a platform to jot down random thoughts that pop in the mind?? oh yeah...right right....