Sunday 21 November 2010

Lazy Sunday Morning

I am up so early today though there is no crazy schedule for the day, no rush to prepare and finish breakfast, no meetings, no urgent emails to attend to......probably I am just hardwired with hint of sensing the daylight that causes my eyes to open even before the alarm goes off. ....strange! this doesn't happen on weekdays though. I always snooze the alarm and go back to sleep and that is when I get the best sleep... only to be woken up again in 5-10 mins time.

As I type this post, I am listening to some music. Randomly this song has popped up in my playlist now:



The song does not apply to me in anyway but just feels good to listen to....will read the top stories from across the world in a minute....then am off for my morning walk.

Later in the day, I intend to do a bit of reading, chatting and perhaps watch a bollywood movie...want to watch khosla ka ghosla for the nth time again.

Have a good day blogdosts.

2 comments:

  1. oh I love KKG-an any time watch movie :) enjoy your time reading,chatting and the movie of course :)

    That's human tendency...we don't do it naturally which we are supposed to do and we do all other naturally which are not expected of :)

    BTW I love this song very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. KKG is one of my all time favourites.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...