Well, I’m it! I have been tagged by Sunil Goswami of I Blog, Therefore I Am! The basic rules of Sunil’s tag is that I have to answer honestly the following whacky questions that he has come up with. Here we go…
1. 1) If you could go back in time to relive one moment, what would it be?
How I wish I could go back in time to relive that special ‘Dil Tho Pagal Hai Moment’ of my life !!! Wondering what that means? Let me explain - in the movie Dil Tho Pagal Hai, Shahrukh asks Madhuri , ''Mujhe Kaise Maaloom Padega Ki Mere Liye Kaun Banaaya Gaya Hai?’’. In reply Madhuri points to the heaven above and says, ''Woh Mujhe Ek Ishaara Dikhaayega Aur Mera Dil Samajh Jaayega’’. Too filmy and too good to be true in real life, no? But this happened with me. 'Uparwaala' sent me a sign and that is exactly how I first bumped into my 'someone somewhere’. Any day I would like to relive that special mera 'Dil tho pagal hai moment.'
2. 2) If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
Oh, I certainly would like to go back in time to erase that particular instance when I lost a close friend (girl) for having shared in confidence (???) one of her ‘girly’ secrets with another boy in my class. How naive I was to not know that boys CANNOT keep secrets about girls from other boys.
3. 3) What movie or TV character you think you resemble most in personality?
I can’t think of any TV/movie character that comes even remotely close to my personality but the character I can most identify with is Simran (played by Kajol) from DDLJ.
Both Simran and I belong to a very conservative family and both of us are constantly reminded by our dads to strictly adhere to Indian values. Both Simran and I are obedient daughters and respect our Dad’s principles and will try our best (even if that means giving up on our dreams) to not to hurt our dads’ feelings. Both Simran and I share a great relationship with our mother and see them more like our best friend. Like Simran, I used to initially approach Amma for permission to go on school trips/excursions. Amma would advise me to speak to Dad and I always had to plead my Dad several times to get him to grant me permission.
The biggest similarity between me and Simran is that both of us believed in our ‘undekha unjaana’ Prince charming and waited for him to walk into our respective lives and sweep us off our feet completely; but..but...I did not go on a month long Eurotrip, and Simran did!
4. 4) What movie or TV character would you really like to be like?
I would love to be like the spirited Maria (played by Julie Andrews) in the movie The Sound of Music. I have always admired Maria for her carefree attitude, ability to spread joy and unconditional love like a child yet possessing a shoulder that balances a mature head.
In my later life, I would love to be like Pooja Malhotra ( played by Hema Malini) of Baghbaan. In my view, she symbolised a Perfect Indian Woman in that role.
5. 5) If you could push one person in the whole world off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
To do this, I have to get on top of the cliff myself, don’t I? Sorry, I may not make it to the top of the cliff in the first place, let aone pushing another person.
6. 6) Name one habit you want to change in yourself.
Currenty, I am more childish and less responsible. I want to become more responsible and less childish.
7. 7) Describe yourself in one word.
8. 8) Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.
9. 9) Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence.
I blog to share my Dil Ki Baat.
10. 10) Name at least 3 people to send this meme to then inform them.
1) All those who read my blog
2) All those who follow my blog.
3) All those who comment on my blog
If you’ve just read this post , you’ve been tagged!! YOU'RE IT !!!!!!!!!!!! Pakad Liya...........
11) Link back to the person who tagged you in this meme.
Thank You very much Sunil for the tag. I enjoyed taking part in it.