Two of my Blogdosts namely THE SILHOUETTE and ANULAL gave me the STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD. Thank you sooooo much dosts.
I understand, there are few duties to perform after receiving the award:
1) Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2) Share 7 things about yourself
- I love to talk a lot. More often than not, this attribute has benefited me in winning new friends readily and retaining my old friends. But on few occasions this attribute has got me into trouble too especially when I could not keep quiet in the lecture halls during my college days.
- I am a good listener. I do not mind the title of ‘agony aunt’ given to me by friends and colleagues. It helps me understand my near and dear ones better. Sometimes ( mind you, inadvertently though) I overhear others’ conversations too !
- I can never narrate a movie story in a nutshell. If I have to narrate a movie story or a soap episode or any events from personal experience to someone, it almost takes me as long as the entire duration of the movie or the serial or the incident itself.
- I am ever smiling but I shed buckets of tears when someone I know bids farewell and vice versa. I also cry when I watch Senti movies.
- I like to laugh a lot and can laugh heartily at some of the Santha Bantha jokes, Haathi Cheenti jokes and Rajanikanth Jokes. But I do not laugh at jokes that Archana Puran Singh finds funny.
- I love to dress in Ethnic Indian clothes. Soch , Rangmanch, Westside (ethnic) and FabIndia are my favourites. I like wearing ethnic jewelleries too.
- I have a very positive outlook for life. I like to put on a brave face and move on even when things go wrong hoping that future will look brighter.
3) Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers and inform them of the award
Now this is where I would like to slightly modify the rules of the award. I am not going to pick just few great bloggers because I believe all my blogdosts are great bloggers in their own different ways. I thoroughly enjoy reading their blogs. Each one of my blogdosts, show their personalities through their blogs and it is as nice to read their blog posts as much as to know them. All my blogdosts are hugely talented and it has been great to know them through their blogs. They play a special role in my life. MANY MANY THANKS to all my blogdosts for making my little world so wonderful.
On that note, I would also like to extend my HEARTFELT THANKS to some of you blogdosts who do not blog but read our blogs and leave your valuable comments. I would like to say, your comments inspire us bloggers to bring out better posts.
Continuing the list of THANK YOUs, I would like to say A VERY BIG THANK YOU to Dr PRATIBHA for mentioning me at BLOGJUNTA. Much Appreciated! Pratibha is a very talented blogger who blogs here at PRATIBHA THE TALENT.
To conclude this post I am sending a warm hug to all of you who read my posts, all of you who read my posts and leave your comments, all of you whose posts I enjoy reading.