......Tab Raat Ki Neend Ud Jaaye
Yes, when 'some people' spend some part of their day sleeping, then they have trouble falling asleep at night. What do 'such people' do then?
- To begin with they go to bed way past their usual bedtime and then lie down with their eyes shut tightly.
- Then they twist and turn and change their positions and also hold a pillow pressing tightly against their face.
- Next, they check the time to see how long it has been since they tucked into bed.
- Then they decide to watch some Telly but soon they get bored of it.
- Then they decide to read some book but as they cannot concentrate, they give up the idea of reading.
- Then they decide to browse the Internet for sometime.
- Next, they ping some friend in the other part of the world who is online but soon they realise that the friend has got other important things to do. So they leave the chat.
- Then they log into facebook and check out their friends' recent photos.
- They realise that spending time on facebook is almost like sleeping and therefore decide to spend some more time on facebook by commenting and 'liking' their friends' status messages and updates, that are albeit 10 or 12 hour old.
- Then they decide to read some blog posts during which time they realise that a post is long overdue on their page and therefore decide to write a blog post.
- But ideas do not flash them at God earthly hours, so they spend some time staring at the blank page and ultimately end up writing about their sleepless night.
- Once they publish the post, they realise that it is morning (yay!!) but by then they experience some dizzy spells. So they pick up their phone, select their office telephone number and call in sick!!! After that they retire to bed........