Two of my Blogdosts namely THE SILHOUETTE and ANULAL gave me the STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD. Thank you sooooo much dosts.
I understand, there are few duties to perform after receiving the award:
1) Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
Once again, Thank you sooooo much The Silhouette and Anu. I really appreciate it.
2) Share 7 things about yourself
- I love to talk a lot. More often than not, this attribute has benefited me in winning new friends readily and retaining my old friends. But on few occasions this attribute has got me into trouble too especially when I could not keep quiet in the lecture halls during my college days.
- I am a good listener. I do not mind the title of ‘agony aunt’ given to me by friends and colleagues. It helps me understand my near and dear ones better. Sometimes ( mind you, inadvertently though) I overhear others’ conversations too !
- I can never narrate a movie story in a nutshell. If I have to narrate a movie story or a soap episode or any events from personal experience to someone, it almost takes me as long as the entire duration of the movie or the serial or the incident itself.
- I am ever smiling but I shed buckets of tears when someone I know bids farewell and vice versa. I also cry when I watch Senti movies.
- I like to laugh a lot and can laugh heartily at some of the Santha Bantha jokes, Haathi Cheenti jokes and Rajanikanth Jokes. But I do not laugh at jokes that Archana Puran Singh finds funny.
- I love to dress in Ethnic Indian clothes. Soch , Rangmanch, Westside (ethnic) and FabIndia are my favourites. I like wearing ethnic jewelleries too.
- I have a very positive outlook for life. I like to put on a brave face and move on even when things go wrong hoping that future will look brighter.
3) Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers and inform them of the award
Now this is where I would like to slightly modify the rules of the award. I am not going to pick just few great bloggers because I believe all my blogdosts are great bloggers in their own different ways. I thoroughly enjoy reading their blogs. Each one of my blogdosts, show their personalities through their blogs and it is as nice to read their blog posts as much as to know them. All my blogdosts are hugely talented and it has been great to know them through their blogs. They play a special role in my life. MANY MANY THANKS to all my blogdosts for making my little world so wonderful.
On that note, I would also like to extend my HEARTFELT THANKS to some of you blogdosts who do not blog but read our blogs and leave your valuable comments. I would like to say, your comments inspire us bloggers to bring out better posts.
Continuing the list of THANK YOUs, I would like to say A VERY BIG THANK YOU to Dr PRATIBHA for mentioning me at BLOGJUNTA. Much Appreciated! Pratibha is a very talented blogger who blogs here at PRATIBHA THE TALENT.
To conclude this post I am sending a warm hug to all of you who read my posts, all of you who read my posts and leave your comments, all of you whose posts I enjoy reading.
Hey where are the 15 tags???ReplyDelete
Out of the seven things mentioned, I think I new at least 6 :D you dedicated reader I am!
I didn't know about your fetish for everything ethnic *same pinch* :)
hey congratulations :)ReplyDelete
hello pooja, it is so difficult to pass on the award to selected 15...I read a lot of blogs and really really like them.ReplyDelete
Hello S, same pinch for the like for ethnic stuff? Are you now in Blore?? I got some lovely jewellery (ethnic Rajasthani) from a small place in BTM layout this time. I have already got compliments for those jewelleries.
Hello Chandana, Thank you.
Welcome back. So your India trip was good and filled with lots of awesome food! :) Good to have you back. Now get back to blogging. :DReplyDelete
Thanks Ajay. yes India trip was fab! Thats the plan..to get back to blogging once I overcome the jet lag and get into routine.ReplyDelete
Welcome back to blogging after a vacation. And congratulations for the award. :)ReplyDelete
Thank you Anshul.ReplyDelete
Congratulations for the award... Now get back to blogging regularly... :)ReplyDelete
well, an award well deserved for bringing a smile to all who read your posts...(n also for the cute gal in your dp, hehe)
p.s. - About Lord Rajnikant, you think they are jokes?? Blasphemy!!!
I know you'd miss India and your family for a while but let me just say, it's good to have you back. I was waiting for a new post from you since your blog is in my reader app both on my tablet and phone and you didn't disappoint. :)ReplyDelete
nice to have you back after the vacations, must have enjoyed the break, that too at home....:)
Congrats for the award....
Hey Tan, Thank you. Hoping to start blogging regularly.ReplyDelete
Hello The Silhouette, Thank you soooooooo much again. hehe...Some of Rajanikanth jokes are really funny. Have you heard about jokes like rajanikaanth participating in a running race an einstein committing suicide coz rajani ran faster than light!! there are many more...they are falthu but soem of them really make me laugh.
HellO Sunil, you are very kind. Thank you soooooooo much.
Hello Irfan, Thank you. Yes, I had a great time at home. Didnt want to leave India.
hello Anu, thank you very very much.