Friday 15 October 2010

Life this week





Life this week has been excellent:

1) Very happy to hear the arrival of my nephew to this world...the lil wonder!

2) Helped work colleague with her assignment. I was fairly jobless and wanted to pretend to be busy. Hush!

3) Cooked a big fat south Indian breakfast - Idli, Sambhar and chutney for my best friend and talked my heart out.

4) Watched my favourite tele serial Sasuraal Genda Phool. Caught up with episodes from whole of last week. Pretty much on top of whats happening in Kashyap family now.

5) Week ended with a dinner with two of my girly friends at one of my favourite restaurants. Glad to hear SD is enjoying her married life. It was also good to listen to AP swoon over her work colleague.( love is in the air!!!)

Overall, a fairly normal and fun filled week. Hope you had a good one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...